Mortgage Help Disclosure
Options to help avoid foreclosure
Use Other Sources of Payment Besides your Checking/Savings Account such as:
- Selling stocks or bonds
- Using funds from a 401(k)
- Requesting cash value from a life insurance policy
Before using any of these other sources to pay your home loan, be sure you understand any penalties or tax issues that may result.
We can work with you to develop a repayment plan for any payments you may have missed.
We may be able to modify the terms of your loan. We determine eligibility for loan modifications on a case-by-case basis. Among other things, we will consider the value of your property and your ability to make monthly mortgage payments in accordance with the "workout".
We may be able to develop a forbearance plan with you if you are experiencing a temporary hardship.
You should have the following information available when discussing options:
- All Loan Documents
- Current Financial Statement
- Payroll Stubs/Statements
- Recent Tax Returns
Five Star Bank Contacts
- You may contact the bank during its normal business hours, weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by calling (916) 640-1500 or toll-free at (800) 416-6117.
- You may email us anytime at Creditadmin@fivestarbank.com
You may also contact the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to find a HUD- certified housing agency by calling (800)-569-4287. Additional information is made available by HUD on its website at http://www.hud.gov.